Educational establishments managing projects funded by the European Commission Lifelong Learning Programme are required by the National Agency to sub-contract an independent external evaluator for the duration of the project (two years). Fees are fixed by the Agency.
T2CONSULTING can supply you with a standard approach to fulfil the requirements of the National Agency This includes
- A Quality Management Plan for review and agreement by all partners.
- A structured series of questionnaires for partner feedback at steering group meetings.
- Two Quality Management Stage Reports at the mid-point of each year of the project – the content can be used as input to interim reports to the National Agency.
- A final Quality Management Report, produced in time for inclusion in the final report to the National Agency.
- Attendance at two steering group meetings.
- Liaison with the project manager as required, to resolve project management issues and provide support.
Contact us us to discuss your specific needs.